Click a logo from the teams in three sports areas (Philadelphia professional, college football and college basketball) for its schedule, Twitter feed, the latest team news, and also the latest news from the sport.
Combined Philadelphia Sports Calendar
Use left and right arrows near the top-left to move calendar dates ahead and back.
>> means a game from the previous night is scheduled to end after midnight (the next day).
Use left and right arrows near the top-left to move calendar dates ahead and back.
Latest Google Sports
- FMIA Week 7: Joe Burrow's Bengals Are Scary, And It's Not Even Halloween – Peter King, NBC – NBC Sports – NFLFMIA Week 7: Joe Burrow's Bengals Are Scary, And It's Not Even Halloween – Peter King, NBC NBC Sports – NFLNFL Week 7 takeaways – What we learned, big questions for every game and future team outlooks ESPNOpinion: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson deserves another record with his next contract Yahoo SportsNFL Week 7 grades: Bengals get an 'A+' […]
- Liverpool vs Manchester United: Three things we learned as Klopp’s Reds humiliate rudderless rivals – NBC SportsLiverpool vs Manchester United: Three things we learned as Klopp’s Reds humiliate rudderless rivals NBC SportsManchester United Defeat Shows Solskjaer Isn’t the Only Problem The New York TimesCristiano Ronaldo could only watch as Mo Salah proved he's the best in the world The MirrorGary Neville won't admit it, but the time has come for Manchester United to cut […]
- NHL Highlights | Islanders vs. Golden Knights – Oct. 24, 2021 SPORTSNETNew York Islanders have chance to salvage tough road stretch in Vegas Lighthouse HockeyNHL On Tap: Islanders, Golden Knights being tested early in season NHL.comVarlamov ruled out for Vegas game NewsdayNew York Islanders at Vegas Golden Knights Preview: High expectations for last-place teams Lighthouse HockeyView Full Coverage on Google […]
- Ja Morant Is Just Special NBAGrizzlies vs. Clippers – Game Recap – October 23, 2021 ESPNJa Morant 40 points @ Lakers 10.24.21 Memphis GrizzliesGrizzlies clip LA, win 120-114 Grizzly Bear BluesGame stream: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Lakers Hoops HypeView Full Coverage on Google News
- Recap: Carmelo Anthony sparks Lakers off bench to beat Grizzlies Silver Screen and Roll Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Lakers Oct 24, 2021 Game – Scores, Stats & Highlights NBA.comCarmelo Anthony hits milestone as Lakers get a LeBron scare and their first win Yahoo NewsLakers avoid a LeBron James injury scare and earn first win Los Angeles TimesHIGHLIGHTS | […]
- Colts, Carson Wentz get big win on road over 49ers, add to AFC traffic jam Fox NewsView Full Coverage on Google News
- Gary Payton II Provides Spark Off Bench in Golden State Warriors' Win | Oct. 24, 2021 – Golden State WarriorsGary Payton II Provides Spark Off Bench in Golden State Warriors' Win | Oct. 24, 2021 Golden State WarriorsCreator of Klay's hilarious No. 77 jersey remains a mystery NBC Sports Bay AreaSteph Curry's 27 PTS & 10 AST help Warriors get another W ESPNKings struggle with late-game execution again, lose to Warriors 119-107 Sactown RoyaltyGolden State Warriors vs Sacramento […]
- Locals in the NFL: Injuries plague pro Utahns in Week 7, including Jets QB Zach Wilson KSL.comNew York Jets QB Zach Wilson to undergo MRI on injured knee after 'embarrassing' loss to New England Patriots ESPNPatriots obliterate Jets 54-13 in historic bounce-back performance Boston HeraldJets’ Zach Wilson to likely miss time with knee injury (Report) Elite Sports NYElijah Moore […]
- Done with Jimmy G? Majority of 49ers fans want to see Trey Lance vs. Bears 49ers WebzoneNFL weather forecast: Colts-49ers, Saints-Seahawks to see heavy rain, wind in Sunday, Monday prime time games CBS SportsKyle Shanahan on whether Jimmy Garoppolo will remain 49ers' QB at Chicago – 'I would guess so' ESPNHow the 49ers can beat the Colts on […]
- Sixers at Thunder: Seth Curry has huge first quarter in win over OKC NBC Sports76ERS at THUNDER | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 24, 2021 NBADaryl Morey likely to wait until December for Sixers to trade Ben Simmons Yahoo SportsPhiladelphia 76ers: Hey OKC, thanks for Tyrese Maxey! Section 215Josh Giddey stuffs the stat sheet vs. the 76ers ESPNView Full Coverage […]
Latest Yahoo! Sports
- College Football Roundup Week 8: From the ACC still being alive in the College Football Playoff chase, to expansion, to a few key struggles, they're the winners, losers, overrated aspects and underrated things form this past weekend.
- The first-ever matchup between Steph Curry and Davion Mitchell lived up to the billing.
- The Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Memphis Grizzlies for its first win of the season behind Carmelo Anthony's massive outing.
- College Football News Bowl Projections: After Week 8 of the season, where do all the top teams project to go this bowl season? Who are the favorites to get into the College Football Playoff?
- The Rush: Tom Brady makes history and mayhem ensues before Nets home opener
- Philadelphia 76ers coach Doc Rivers reacts to Seth Curry's big game in the win over the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers have a lot of work to do this off-season after many of their stars will become free agents following the World Series.
- One of the few negative developments for the Raiders on Sunday was the loss of running back Josh Jacobs to a chest injury in their 33-22 win over the Eagles. Jacobs had gotten off to a strong start with 68 yards from scrimmage and a rushing touchdown in the first half, but he didn’t return […]
- Against his former team, Jared Goff showed why L.A. didn't want him around anymore. Meanwhile, Matthew Stafford confirmed he's better off away from Detroit.
- “I knew how much it meant to Tom, and I was willing to trade.”
Latest Yahoo! Sports Experts
- In a letter sent to the NFL, the African American Sports & Entertainment Committee proposes a privately financed expansion team and suggests the league consider the current national moment and lend its support to the initiative.
- Larry Nance Jr., Olympic gold medalist among athletes whose preexisting health conditions complicate return to sportsDiseases like Crohn’s do not increase a patient’s risk to contract the coronavirus, but many of the treatments for such diseases do.
- Champions like Natalie Coughlin and Serena Williams know the importance of planning for what comes next.
- Embiid and the Sixers handed the Bucks their worst loss of the season, and at one point, led by 29 points.
- Matthew Stafford and wife Kelly surprise brothers who recently lost their father with Christmas presentsThe Staffords not only dropped off presents, but also stuck around to play video games.
- A return is reportedly in sight for the Pacers guard, who sustained a quad injury nearly a year ago.
- Odell Beckham Jr. donates 100 fleece blankets to Ohio homeless shelter to 'show his love back' to ClevelandOBJ donated blankets to Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry’s men’s shelter, which serves more than 350 men per night.
- Scenes from the Oakland Raiders’ last game at the Coliseum were as Oakland as it gets.
- Angry fans threw trash, charged the field and fought security guards after the Raiders blew a 13-point lead to lose their final game in Oakland.
- Oakland Raiders fans have been here before: nearly 30 years ago, the team took a 13-year detour to Los Angeles.
Latest Yahoo! Golf
- The first of three Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs went to overtime in Richmond, Virginia.
- Getting trapped in the bathroom didn't stop Jeff Winther from winning his first European Tour title at the Mallorca Open on Sunday. The 33-year-old Dane shot even-par 70 in the final round to finish 15 under for the tournament on the Mediterranean island’s Santa Ponsa course. Spaniards Jorge Campillo (69) and Pep Angles (67), along […]
- Stage II medalist Pauline Roussin-Bouchard was among 47 players who moved on to the LPGA’s two-week Q-Series on Sunday.
- Hideki Matsuyama won the Zozo Championship using a blend of gear from four different manufacturers.
- Fredrik Andersson Hed, who won the Italian Open in 2010 and retired in 2015, has died of cancer.
- Jin Young Ko claims her fourth title of the season at the BMW Ladies Championship and is projected to move to No. 1 in the world, overtaking American Nelly Korda.
- Matsuyama rated his performance as two or three, but the home fans gave him the push he needed to win in Japan.
- Jin Young Ko notched an impressive feat when she overcame a four-shot deficit to win the BMW Ladies Championship on home soil.
- South Korean star Ko Jin-young regained the world's number one spot on Sunday, capturing her fourth LPGA title of the season at the BMW Ladies Championship in South Korea.
- Hideki Matsuyama fulfilled a lifetime ambition of winning a PGA Tour event on home turf in Japan when he eagled the 72nd hole to cap a majestic Zozo Championship victory on Sunday.
Latest Yahoo! Tennis
- Unvaccinated players will be allowed to compete at the Australian Open but must do 14 days in quarantine, according to a leaked WTA email Monday, although a government official insisted the matter was "not settled".
- Jannik Sinner won his fourth tour-level title of the year and stayed in contention for the ATP Finals with a win over Diego Schwartzman at the European Open.
- Anett Kontaveit twice came back from the brink of defeat to beat Ekaterina Alexandrova and win the Kremlin Cup to stay in contention for a place at the WTA Finals.
- Korda doesn't feel like she holds the No. 1 title because she doesn't dwell on her achievements and hardships. She just takes it easy.
- Aryna Sabalenka lost to Ekaterina Alexandrova in the quarterfinals of the Kremlin Cup.
- Maria Sakkari clinched a spot at the WTA Finals for the first time by reaching the quarterfinals at the Kremlin Cup when Anna Kalinskaya retired with an illness in the second set.
- Emma Raducanu has been urged to call off her search for a coach and re-hire the man who helped her to the US Open title.
- Aryna Sabalenka beat Ajla Tomljanovic to reach the quarterfinals of the Kremlin Cup.
- Andy Murray came through an epic first-round contest against American Frances Tiafoe at the European Open in Antwerp which lasted almost four hours after three tie-break sets.
- Simona Halep started her campaign at the Kremlin Cup with a straight-sets win, while Ons Jabeur retired from her first-round match.
Latest Yahoo! NASCAR
- Wrap-up of races at the Kansas Speedway. Kyle Larson won the NASCAR Cup race, leading a race-high 130 laps and scoring his ninth 2021 victory. (Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports)
- Though Chase Elliott and Denny Hamlin were unable to run the high line as fast as winner Kyle Larson at Kansas, they're in good shape with top fives.
- Recap the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Playoff race at Kansas Speedway that saw Kyle Larson dominate as Kyle Busch, Ryan Blaney, Martin Truex Jr. and others struggle.
- Full results from Sunday's NASCAR Cup Series playoff race at Kansas Speedway and the updated Cup playoff standings.
- Kyle Busch recaps a rough day at Kansas Speedway and looks ahead to the elimination race at Martinsville Speedway.
- Hendrick Motorsports No. 9 driver Chase Elliott reflects on a second-place finish on pit road at Kansas Speedway.
- Kyle Larson is now on his second three-race win streak of 2021 after winning Sunday's Cup Series playoff Round of 8 race at Kansas Speedway.
- Kyle Larson won his ninth race of the season and third straight, sending him into the title race at Phoenix as the prohibitive favorite.
- Ryan Blaney, Martin Truex Jr., Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano all sit below the elimination line with one race to go in the NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs Round of 8. Sunday’s Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway was another upheaval to the postseason, with multiple playoff drivers finding issues throughout the day, including Blaney, Truex, […]
- Watch as Kyle Busch hits the wall at Kansas Speedway, bringing out the yellow flag and putting Busch's playoff hopes in trouble early.
Latest Yahoo! Boxing
- Shakur Stevenson was too fast, too strong and too smart for Jamel Herring on Saturday night, showing the form that portends greatness in his future.
- Vettori is as iron-willed as they come, but showed an iron chin in this fight.
- In many ways, the unbeaten Stevenson’s performance against Herring will define the early portion of his career.
- There are few in the UFC who believe in themselves more than Marvin Vettori, the fifth-ranked middleweight who on Saturday at UFC Vegas 41 will face No. 2 Paulo Costa in a critical matchup at Apex.
- The +600 odds on Herring to defeat Stevenson are mighty attractive.
- Tyson Fury believes he is the greatest heavyweight of his era after producing a scintillating display to beat Deontay Wilder in a boxing classic on Saturday.
- Fury definitely deserves to be in the talks as one of the greatest big men in the sport’s long and sometimes glorious history.
- Tyson Fury retained his WBC heavyweight crown on Saturday with a spectacular 11th-round knockout of Deontay Wilder as their trilogy fight delivered a boxing classic.
- Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder put on a heavyweight battle for the ages on Saturday at T-Mobile Arena.
- The two finest heavyweights in the world square off Saturday for the third time in less than three years.
Latest Yahoo! MMA
- Thoughts and analysis of the biggest storylines coming out of UFC Fight Night 196, which took place Saturday in Las Vegas.
- UFC Fight Night 196 fighters took home UFC Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay, a program that continued after the UFC's deal with Venum.
- Paulo Costa and Marvin Vettori went to war in the UFC Vegas 41 main event on Saturday at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. After five-rounds of fighting, all three judges scored the fight for Vettori by unanimous decision. All three scorecards read 48-46. Despite the judges' scorecards, Costa believes that he won the fight. A […]
- Paulo Costa carried a size advantage over Marvin Vettori after not even trying to make weight, but Vettori's iron chin helped him win a unanimous decision.
- Marvin Vettori says keeping his composure was a key factor in getting his hand raised against Paulo Costa at UFC Fight Night 196.
- Dana White says Paulo Costa will be moving up to light heavyweight after the events that unfolded this week.
- The UFC handed out four post-fight bonuses after Saturday’s card, including to the main event winner.
- Marvin Vettori went 25 minutes with Paulo Costa and walked away with a unanimous decision victory at UFC Fight Night 196.
- Alex Caceres earned on of the most resilient wins of his career to date when he rallied to tap out Seungwoo Choi at UFC Fight Night 196.
- Nick Negumereanu makes quick work of Ike Villanueva in the first main card bout of UFC Fight Night 196.
Latest Yahoo! Horse Racing
- Star sprinter Nature Strip, ridden by James McDonald, lived up to his billing as favourite to win the world's richest turf race, The Everest, in front of thousands of cheering punters in Sydney on Saturday.
- Snowfall can erase Aidan O'Brien's bitter memories of last year and give the record-breaking Irish trainer a third win in the 100th running of France's most iconic race, the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe on Sunday.
- Deep Bond and Chrono Genesis attempt to fulfil a dream of the Japanese racing fraternity on Sunday and win the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, 52 years after their first runner came up short.
- Organisers of the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe appealed Monday to fans from England and Ireland to come over in their droves to attend the 100th running of the iconic race as the statistics surrounding coronavirus in the French capital are improving daily.
- We're not sure that's street legal.
- A federal judge ruled the New York Racing Association's (NYRA) suspension of thoroughbred trainer Bob Baffert unconstitutional on Wednesday, allowing him to run horses in the state again.
- A federal judge has nullified New York Racing Association's (NYRA) suspension of famed thoroughbred trainer Bob Baffert, saying the organisation failed to provide him a post-suspension hearing. The ruling was a significant win for the trainer, one of the most successful and recognisable figures in the sport, and allows for him to compete in New […]
- Bob Baffert can run horses in New York again.
- Stradivarius's bid to emulate Yeats's record of four Ascot Gold Cup victories ended in disappointment on Thursday as Subjectivist prevailed in Royal Ascot's flagship race.
- Bob Baffert is trying to get his New York suspension lifted.