RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to drexeldragons.com port 443: Connection refused
More college basketball news below.
Latest Yahoo! College Basketball
- Check out highlights of 2022 Kansas State target Landon Dean from Friday's game between Frontenac and Colgan.
- Baylor's season opener against Houston, scheduled less than a week ago, has been postponed.
- With the coronavirus pandemic already forcing changes for college basketball, a bubble may be brewing in Indianapolis.
- The Maui Invitational is moving to the mainland during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Junior guard Jamarius Burton has been granted a waiver from the NCAA that makes him eligible to play this season for Texas Tech after starting 52 games the past two seasons for Wichita State.
- The NCAA men's and women's basketball season will begin on Nov. 25, the day before Thanksgiving.
- UConn swingman Tyrese Martin, who transferred from Rhode Island in April, has been granted a waiver that will allow him to play for the Huskies this season.
- Baylor's season opener against Houston, scheduled less than a week ago, was one of two Bowl Subdivision games postponed Friday – the day before before they were supposed to play. Baylor was supposed to play last Saturday against Louisiana Tech, which had widespread COVID-19 positive tests.
- Ronnie Hogue, the first Black scholarship athlete on the Georgia Bulldogs men's basketball team, died Friday, the school announced. Hogue was a native of Washington, D.C., and lived in Maryland. Arriving at Georgia in 1969, Hogue averaged 20.5 points per game as a junior and scored a career-high 46 points against LSU on Dec. 20, […]
- With the coronavirus pandemic already forcing changes for college basketball, a bubble may be brewing in Indianapolis. Indiana Sports Corp. released a 16-page proposal Friday that calls for turning the city convention center's exhibition halls and meeting rooms into basketball courts and locker rooms. The all-inclusive price starts at $90,000 per team and would cover […]
Latest Yahoo! College Sports Experts
- With the Big Ten season starting on Oct. 24, teams from the conference will soon be eligible for the poll.
- With the coronavirus pandemic lingering, college football players around the country are deciding not to play.
- The Hurricanes' offensive explosion showed that we may be entering a new era of Miami football. Meanwhile, the AAC made a case for why it may be the third-best conference in the country.
- College football Week 3 winners and losers: Nebraska finally got what it wanted, and it's still unhappyBig Ten football is back, but Nebraska is still complaining.
- Several members of the Alabama and Tennessee soccer teams kneeled during the national anthem in protest on Saturday, something that drew criticism in Tuscaloosa.
- Miami’s famous “turnover chain” made its 2020 debut during the Hurricanes’ primetime matchup against Louisville.
- Rex Culpepper hit Taj Harris for a 69-yard score on Saturday afternoon, his first since beating cancer.
- Memphis will no longer have a live Bengal tiger mascot moving forward.
- Greg Kelley was arrested in 2013 before his senior season of high school football.
- Norvell said he was surprised by the positive result, especially after he tested negative in FSU’s two previous rounds of testing this week.