The Ivy League has decided league schools including the University of Pennsylvania will not compete in winter intercollegiate athletics during the 2020-21 season which, of course, means no basketball.
Use left and right arrows near the top-left to move calendar dates ahead and back.
- PHILADELPHIA – The University of Pennsylvania men's basketball program has announced the non-conference portion of its 2021-22 schedule. In the sixth season under John R. Rockwell Head Coach of Men's Basketball Steve Donahue, the Quakers will play four non-conference contests at The Palestra—highlighted by a visit from Big 5 rival Villanova—in addition to their seven […]
- PHILADELPHIA – The Ivy League has announced changes to the men's and women's basketball conference schedules, going into effect for the 2021-22 season.
- PHILADELPHIA – Game matchups and start times for the 2021 Myrtle Beach Invitational (MBI) were released on July 28, including matchups and official tipoff times for all 12 games. The Myrtle Beach Invitational will be held November 18, 19, and 21 at the HTC Center in Conway, S.C.
- PHILADELPHIA – The University of Pennsylvania's Division of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics has been working diligently over the past several months to be prepared to support student-athletes and coaches as Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) legislation goes into effect today, July 1, in many states across the nation, including Pennsylvania.
- PHILADELPHIA – The University of Pennsylvania's John R. Rockwell Head Coach of Men's Basketball, Steve Donahue, has announced his recruiting class for the upcoming 2021-22 season. Five young men—Ed Holland III, Gus Larson, Reese McMullen, George Smith and Nick Spinoso—will join the Quakers' men's basketball roster this season as freshmen.
- PHILADELPHIA – Let's try this again.
- PHILADELPHIA – The Ivy League has announced its Academic All-Ivy selections for the 2020-21 winter season. In order to be eligible for Academic All-Ivy, a student-athlete must be in at least his/her second year at Penn and be in good academic standing at the University.
- PHILADELPHIA – After a one-year hiatus, the Dos Equis 3X3U National Championship is back for Final Four Weekend in Indianapolis, and the University of Pennsylvania will be represented this weekend as 2020 graduate Devon Goodman joins three other players in forming the Ivy League/Patriot League team.
- PHILADELPHIA – The University of Pennsylvania's John R. Rockwell Head Coach of Men's Basketball, Steve Donahue, will be a special guest analyst on the CBS Sports Network's broadcast of the BYU-Loyola Marymount men's basketball game Saturday at 3 p.m.
- PHILADELPHIA – The University of Pennsylvania's John R. Rockwell Head Coach of Men's Basketball, Steve Donahue, has announced the captains for the 2020-21 season. Although the Quakers will not play any games this season due to the COVID-19 pandemic, seniors Mark Jackson, Eddie Scott and Jarrod Simmons will lead the 2020-21 team through the remainder […]
Latest Yahoo! College Basketball
- On Sunday, Jaxon Kohler, a four-star power forward for the class of 2022, committed to Michigan State basketball.
- Kansas State has struck in Georgia once again by gaining a commitment from Buford safety VJ Payne. Payne adds to a rich tradition of Wildcats in the Peach State. K-State has had at least one player from Georgia in each recruiting class since 2014.
- Deuce Vaughn does it again. Kansas State averaged over five yards per carry, and the offensive line also stood out as an important piece in the win. In fact, as a unit they are the honorable mention offensive MVP.
- Photo gallery of mostly pregame pics of K-State vs Nevada
- In some ways, putting together a men's basketball schedule has never been easier for Florida State associate head coach Stan Jones. There are 20 conference games that are out of his hands, as well as the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. Then there's the annual showdown with Florida, the yearly Orange Bowl Classic game, and then an […]
- Part one of this week’s Inside The Fort is a breakdown the summer for Michigan’s 2021-22 basketball team and provide plenty of hoops recruiting intel. Then, we give the latest on how each Wolverine is looking in preseason workouts and voluntary practices before official practice sessions begin ahead of the season.
- For the entire season, the KSO staff will predict the outcome of six selected games for that week. We'll keep our records and continue to tally them. If users want in, we'll keep a record of their success (or lack thereof) too, and see how it compares with KSO staff.
- Last week: 6-4. Season: 10-10.My selections for Week Three. Some BIG numbers this week … Oklahoma -22, Michigan -27, Iowa -22.5, Ohio State -26.5.Maryland -7.5 at Illinois: Call me crazy, but I think the Illini will make this close.
- Pitt had previously released its non-conference schedule back in August, and now the dates and times for all 31 regular season games are set. “We are excited about the season ahead of us,” said head coach Jeff Capel in a statement. Pitt will begin ACC play early this season, as the Panthers are set to […]
- Arkansas State's Marquis Eaton Miya Garrett Seven non-conference home games, including the second home tournament since 1993-94, headline the Arkansas State men’s basketball non-conference schedule under fifth-year head coach Mike Balado.
Latest Yahoo! College Sports Experts
- Going unbeaten is extremely difficult, but BYU has shown to be the kind of team that can at least entertain it. A 12-0 team would have a very strong argument depending on how the top of the Power 5 leagues shake out.
- The Ducks beat Stony Brook while Oklahoma beat Nebraska by just seven.
- There were three touchdowns scored in the final 2:55 of regulation, resulting in an epic finish.
- Saturday offered a reminder of all the equalizers that this season offers. And while it wasn’t a day of chaos, the confluence of close games made the favorites look fallible.
- While it may feel like the season started just days ago, most teams across the country are already a quarter of the way through their schedules.
- No. 22 Auburn gave No. 10 Penn State everything it could handle, but the Nittany Lions were able to send the White Out crowd home happy in the end.
- SEC: Memphis' gamebreaking punt return TD vs. Mississippi State shouldn't have counted due to officiating errorsWhile Mississippi State's players initially looked to be at fault for giving up on the play, the real culprits were the officials.
- Penn State had to send its punt team onto the field because the officiating crew incorrectly said it was fourth down.
- No. 6 Clemson's defense is phenomenal, but offense shows it's got a ways to go in 14-8 win over Georgia TechThe Clemson defense has not allowed a TD all season.
- Trailing 37-33 with 36 seconds left, SMU needed a miracle to leave Ruston with a victory.