- Taylor Funk finished with a team-high 15 points, and Ryan Daly added a 13-point, 10-rebound double-double, but the Saint Joseph's men's basketball team fell at Loyola Chicago Saturday on afternoon as the Ramblers pulled away for an 85-68 win at Gentile Arena.
- The Saint Joseph's men's basketball team continues its road trip on Saturday as the Hawks head to Loyola Chicago. Saturday's Jesuit Basketball Spotlight matchup between the Hawks and Ramblers will be televised locally on NBC Sports Chicago +, and nationally streamed on ESPN+, with free audio available on TuneIn.
- Saint Joseph's men's basketball head coach Billy Lange has announced that Jordan Hall has signed a National Letter of Intent during the early-signing period and will enroll at Hawk Hill in the fall of 2020.
- Ryan Daly scored a career-high 30 points and Rahmir Moore added 22 as the Saint Joseph's men's basketball team held off Connecticut, 96-87, on Wednesday evening at Gampel Pavilion.
- The Saint Joseph's men's basketball team continues its six-game road swing this Wednesday as the Hawks head to Connecticut for a 7 p.m. tip with the Huskies. Wednesday's game will be televised on CBS Sports Network, with Saint Joseph's audio broadcast of the game available for free on TuneIn.
More college basketball news below.
Latest Yahoo! College Basketball
- Arizona's game against New Mexico State turned out to be more of the same after being billed as a tough test for UA
- Over the first three games to start the 2019-20 season Washington head coach Mike Hopkins has already learned the good, the bad, and seen plenty of ugly in the first half of each game thus far. The good news for Hopkins, now in his third season at the helm of the Huskies, is that the […]
- TheDawgReport.com examines the Huskies first three men's basketball games in detail to see where the team can improve.
- Lexie Hull was unable to play against Gonzaga last year, making a game against her hometown team this season even more special. Hull scored eight points and grabbed a big rebound in the final 3 minutes and No. 3 Stanford beat Gonzaga 76-70 in overtime Sunday night. After shooting under 38 percent in
- Saint Mary’s didn’t have much defensive energy early. Once they got it going, the Gaels were hard to stop. Jordan Ford scored 21 points, Malik Fitts added 12 and No. 18 Saint Mary’s beat Cal Poly 79-48 on Sunday night.
- Payton Pritchard came to Oregon’s rescue with some timely offense. Pritchard scored 24 points and Texas Arlington could only respond with one missed shot after another in No. 14 Oregon’s 67-47 victory over the cold-shooting Mavericks on Sunday night. “Payton finished some shots,” Oregon coach Dana
- SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Seneca Knight had 15 points on 6-of-8 shooting, Zach Chappell added 14 points, and San Jose State beat NAIA Simpson University 85-60 on Sunday.
- WASHINGTON (AP) — Mac McClung had 25 points, Omer Yurtseven had a double-double, and Georgetown topped Georgia State 91-83 on Sunday night.
- STOCKTON, Calif. (AP) — Jahlil Tripp score 17 points on 5-of-6 shooting and grabbed seven rebounds to help Pacific beat UC Riverside 58-51 on Sunday.
- On Sunday night, the 49ers took their first win over an ACC opponent in nearly nine years when they beat Wake Forest 67-65 in overtime in front of 4,819 fans at Halton Arena. It ended a 13-game losing streak to ACC opposition and avenged an 80-56 road loss at Wake Forest last season in Charlotte […]
Latest Yahoo! College Sports Experts
- This week, Rivals looks at how Alabama will deal with the loss of Tua Tagovailoa, how Oregon’s defense has helped the Ducks return to contention and checks in with under-the-radar defending champion Clemson.
- Alabama anticipates QB Tua Tagovailoa making a full recovery after injuring his hip.
- A woman shooting the Georgia-Auburn game got clipped by Herrien as he was forced out of bounds.
- Oklahoma is No. 8 in the AP poll, but will it climb higher in Tuesday night's College Football Playoff rankings?
- Just like we weren’t ready for the start of Tagovailoa’s college career, we weren’t prepared for the end, either.
- Oklahoma won 34-31 after trailing 31-10 at the half.
- Winners and losers Week 12: Texas, Michigan State top list of most disappointing teams in college footballPlenty of teams around the country have fallen far below the expectations they had entering the 2019 college football season.
- Connor Assalley was rewarded for his walk-off kick with a gang-tackling from his teammates.
- Tagovailoa was in the game with the Tide leading 35-7 late in the second quarter when he landed awkwardly on his right leg.
- The Bulldogs will likely face LSU in the SEC Championship Game.