- Ryan Daly scored a career-high 30 points and Rahmir Moore added 22 as the Saint Joseph's men's basketball team held off Connecticut, 96-87, on Wednesday evening at Gampel Pavilion.
- The Saint Joseph's men's basketball team continues its six-game road swing this Wednesday as the Hawks head to Connecticut for a 7 p.m. tip with the Huskies. Wednesday's game will be televised on CBS Sports Network, with Saint Joseph's audio broadcast of the game available for free on TuneIn.
- Closing out the game on a 17-4 run, Old Dominion handed the Saint Joseph's men's basketball team an 82-69 loss on Sunday afternoon at Chartway Arena.
- The Saint Joseph's men's basketball team begins a six-game road swing starting this Sunday as the Hawks travel to Old Dominion for a 2 p.m. tip at Chartway Arena. Saint Joseph's audio broadcast of the game is available for free on TuneIn, while CUSA.tv will have the stream.
- Led by a game-high 26 points from Ryan Daly and 18 points from Myles Douglas, Saint Joseph's opened the 2019-20 season with an 86-81 victory over Bradley on Tuesday evening at Hagan Arena.
More college basketball news below.
Latest Yahoo! College Basketball
- Thanks to a slow start and sluggish defense, Mizzou has now lost two of its first three for the first time in 11 years.
- Northwestern responded to a disappointing season-opening loss to Merrimack with a 72-63 win over Providence.
- For the second time in as many games, Purdue put itself in position to win, and for the second time in as many games, it didn't. This time, an 18-point late-first-half lead went by the wayside and the Boilermakers were outscored 40-17 after halftime en route to a 65-55 Gavitt Games loss at Marquette
- It's been a big five-day stretch for San Diego State, which dominated inside and outside against Grand Canyon to win 86-61 Tuesday night. Malachi Flynn and Nathan Mensah each scored 14 points. KJ Feagin added 13 points for SDSU (3-0), which was coming off a big 76-71 win at former conference rival
- Marquette coach Steve Wojciechowski’s message to his club at halftime Wednesday night was that it needed to be tougher. Koby McEwen scored a game-high 23 points and the Marquette Golden Eagles rallied from a 13-point halftime deficit to defeat the Purdue Boilermakers 65-55 as part of the annual Gavitt
- Ryan Young had 16 points and Anthony Gaines added 14 as the Wildcats raced to a big lead and hung on for a 72-63 victory over Providence as part of the Gavitt Tipoff Games. Miller Kopp had 12 points and Pat Spencer 11 as Northwestern rebounded from a 71-61 loss to a Merrimack team playing […]
- THIBODAUX, La. (AP) — Elvis Harvey Jr. scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as Nicholls State beat Paul Quinn College of the NAIA 81-66 on Wednesday night.
- NC State redshirt junior center D.J. Funderburk knew he would be back for the Wolfpack’s third game of the season, the only mystery he said was when he could begin practicing again. Funderburk can now help his teammates win games again, and he responded with 11 points, seven rebounds, six offensive
- PROVO, Utah (AP) — Jake Toolson scored 22 points, including a dagger of a step-back 3-pointer in the waning seconds as Brigham Young narrowly defeated Southern Utah 68-63 on Wednesday night.
- Thomas Dziagwa wasn’t sure why it took Oklahoma State so long to get going. Once the Cowboys did, Dziagwa and the team put on a stellar performance they hope will pay dividends the rest of the season. Dziagwa had 21 points off a career-best tying seven 3-pointers as Oklahoma State defeated College
Latest Yahoo! College Sports Experts
- P.J. Fleck has made a career out of somehow taking alternate realities and turning them into current events. And he's doing his best work yet at unbeaten Minnesota.
- Muschamp signed a contract extension with the school at the end of the 2018 regular season. His buyout is around $19 million.
- Rashod Bateman is still available in half of Yahoo leagues after his 203-yard game against Penn State on Saturday.
- No. 2 Ohio State will have Chase Young back on the field for the Penn State and Michigan games.
- Lewerke said Tuesday that a hit during Saturday's game "definitely rung my bell." The school said he was tested both Saturday and Sunday for a concussion.
- If 11-1 Oregon meets 11-1 Utah for the Pac-12 title, the game could end up being for a spot in the playoff.
- Walter McCarty, who starred for one of Kentucky's greatest championship teams, just coached a historic Rupp Arena upset that saw his Purple Aces get paid.
- The Wildcats showed some major problems on Tuesday against the Purple Aces.
- LSU swapped spots with Ohio State after beating Alabama 46-41. Minnesota moved to No. 8 after beating Penn State.
- Deputy won't be disciplined after field test wrongly said bird poop on Georgia Southern QB's car was cocaineCocaine possession charges against Werts were dropped a week after he was pulled over for speeding in July.