- UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Sophomore wide receiver KJ Hamler (Pontiac, Mich.) earned the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week award after his outstanding all-around performance in the win over No. 16 Michigan Saturday night.
- UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Playing before the fourth-largest crowd in Beaver Stadium history with 110,669 in attendance, the No. 7 Penn State football team held off a second-half Michigan charge to defeat the No. 16 Wolverines, 28-21, and move to 7-0 on the season and 4-0 in the Big Ten.
- Penn State vs. Michigan Game Preview
- UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Nittany Lion football fans are being advised by Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics to be cautious of counterfeit tickets, including illegally reproduced single-game tickets purchased from non-authorized sources, for the upcoming Michigan game.
- UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – The No. 7 Penn State football team is back in Beaver Stadium for a nationally-ranked, primetime Penn State White Out matchup with No. 16 Michigan Saturday at 7:30 p.m. The game will air on ABC and the Penn State Sports Network (airtime 6 p.m.).
- UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – ESPN's College GameDay Built by The Home Depot program will be live from Penn State's HUB Lawn on Saturday, Oct. 19, ahead of the Nittany Lions' primetime meeting with Michigan at 7:30 p.m. on ABC. This is the 19th time College GameDay has been at the site of a Penn State game.
More college football news below.
Latest Yahoo! College Football
- After connecting for 24 of 38 passes for 280 yards and four touchdowns in Oregon's 35-31 comeback win at Washington, quarterback Justin Herbert wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week honors for Week 8. Herbert threw a touchdown pass in all four quarters, with the final two erasing a 31-21 second-half
- Oregon State’s Daniel Rodriguez claims Pac-12 Special Teams Player of the Week award after averaging 40.9 yards per punt in the Beavers 21-17 win over Cal on Saturday. Rodriguez trapped the Golden Bears inside their 20 twice and forced Cal, on average, to start at its own 29-yard line. Download the Pac
- Oregon's Calvin Throckmorton named Pac-12 Offensive Lineman Player of the Week after his performance against Washington on Saturday. Throckmorton Made his 45th consecutive start in Oregon's 35-31 win over Washington in his home state. The senior offensive lineman had a 100 percent assignment
- After catching a career-best 10 passes for 100 yards and two touchdowns in UCLA's 34-16 win at Stanford, redshirt freshman Kyle Philips earns Pac-12 Freshman of the Week Honors for Week 8. Both of Philips' touchdown receptions came in the first quarter of action on the first two offensive possessions
- After racking up three sacks in Utah's 21-3 win over Arizona State, as well as recording a pass breakup, Utah defensive end Bradlee Anae wins both Pac-12 Defensive Player and Defensive Lineman honors for Week 8. Anae now ranks seventh in Utah history in career sacks (24.0) and third among active
- Nobody is synonymous with the UD football quite like the 62-year-old Chamberlin, who's been a member of the program for 45 seasons. Since 2008, he has been the head coach for 129 games, posting an 89-40 record, including a record 66 Pioneer Football League wins. Previously, Chamberlin was a linebacker
- North Carolina looks to be in line to grab recent Auburn decommitment Trenton Simpson.
- North Carolina's 2020 recruiting class is currently ranked fourth in the ACC.
- The Doctor is in! Mike Farrell offers a check-up on the last 15 programs to win a national championship.
- Georgia Southern confirmed the death of freshman offensive lineman Jordan Wiggins.
Latest Yahoo! College Sports Experts
- A Heisman Trophy winner has not missed a game since Florida State’s Charlie Ward in 1993. Could Tua Tagovailoa follow a similar path?
- The Tigers and Jayhawks played an exhibition in 2017, and now the real thing is finally back.
- Here's where things stand for Coach of the Year — and Not Coach of the Year — in each of the top five conferences with six weeks of the regular season to go
- The Longhorns won thanks to a game-winning field goal drive in the final minute. Kansas wants the Big 12 to look into that final minute.
- Ronnie Bell was a the recipient of a mean email after Bell dropped a key pass against Penn State.
- Alabama’s offense may have historically great skill position talent, but the drop-off from Tagovailoa to Mac Jones is significant.
- Washington is facing a felony charge in California but Frost says his absence from the team is unrelated.
- SMU and Baylor have never both been 7-0 at the same time. So what's behind the renaissance of the two programs?
- Jeremy Pruitt, Jarrett Guarantano have 'moved on' after sideline incident: 'I'm going to coach him hard'One play stood out above all others in Tennessee’s 35-13 loss to No. 1 Alabama on Saturday night.
- Richt, 59, is currently working as an analyst for ACC Network. He retired from coaching after the 2018 season.