The Penn Quakers do not offer an RSS feed. Click here for the team website.
See other college football news below.
This season runs from Sept. 21 through Nov. 23. Click “Look for more” until the schedule shows up.Tweets by PENNfb
Latest Yahoo! College Football
- For the first time, the defending national champion Tigers are No. 1 in The Associated Press preseason Top 25 presented by Regions Bank . The Tigers won the program's second national title in three seasons behind freshman quarterback Trevor Lawrence in January. Clemson now can claim equal standing
- Syracuse football head coach Dino Babers calls Jim Rome to discuss how to maintain a successful program.
- Oregon QB Justin Herbert might have been the No. 1 pick in the 2019 draft, but he decided to stay in school. The reason involves his other passion besides football.
- Ohio State coach Ryan Day on Monday made official what most people figured was a foregone conclusion: Georgia transfer Justin Fields will be the starting quarterback when the No. 5 Buckeyes open the season Aug. 31 against Florida Atlantic. Day had lured the talented sophomore in January to succeed Dwayne
- Miami quarterback Jarren Williams got the word that he was going to be the starting quarterback for the Hurricanes, and his first thought wasn't about celebrating. Williams' first college start – his first significant college playing time – comes Saturday, when Miami takes on No. 8 Florida in
- On Monday, first-year coach Matt Entz announced Lance as the season-opening quarterback when the Bison face Butler Aug. 31 at Target Field in Minneapolis. Lance, a 6-foot-3, 221-pound redshirt freshman, had been competing for the starting job with Iowa State junior transfer Zeb Noland and sophomore
- Police said Monday they are still investigating the weekend motorcycle crash that killed former Texas Longhorns running back and NFL player Cedric Benson and a woman passenger. According to police, witnesses said Benson was driving his BMW motorcycle at a high rate of speed through a curving, hilly
- (STATS) – Duquesne stood three spots outside the STATS FCS Preseason Top 25, and in most years, it would have been welcomed.
- Does LSU have a real shot at Alabama or a run at the playoff? Joe Burrow and the Tigers' offense must break through for that to happen.
- NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — No. 4 Oklahoma has named Jalen Hurts its starting quarterback for the Sept. 1 season opener against Houston.
Latest Yahoo! College Sports Experts
- Star Oregon QB Justin Herbert didn't follow the conventional route in eschewing the NFL for another year in college. But there's an intriguing reason as to why he did it.
- In one instance, Rex Ecarma said "whites are better than black people," per the report.
- Cephus was accused of sexual assault but found not guilty in early August. He could soon rejoin the football team.
- Fields, a Georgia transfer, was a five-star recruit in the 2018 class.
- For the first time since 2015, Alabama will not enter the season as the No. 1 team in the Associated Press Top 25.
- Ryan Day has the unenviable task of living up to the 83-9 standard Urban Meyer set in his seven seasons in Columbus. What does 2019 have in store for Ohio State?
- LSU is implementing a spread offense to go with its ferocious defense. Is this the year the Tigers can topple Alabama in the SEC West?
- The Liberty coach said the infection was discovered after doctors determined his pain was from more than a herniated disc.
- The rumored "Hard Knocks"-style college football show on HBO is coming to fruition.
- The Wolverines have never been to the Big Ten Championship Game. Is 2019 the year?