More NFL news below.
Latest Yahoo! NFL
- The Steelers are 2-4, so they can't take anything for granted. But coach Mike Tomlin wanted to make sure his players were taking this week seriously, even though they're playing a team that's had even less luck (and much less intent). Via Kevin Gorman of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Tomlin
- Lions General Manager Bob Quinn has made some out-of-the-Honolulu-blue moves at the trade deadline before. But suffice it to say yesterday's deal that sent starting safety Quandre Diggs to the Seahawks (along with a 2021 seventh-round pick) for a 2020 fifth-rounder was not something his teammates
- Jets running back Le'Veon Bell is bashing the NFL for allowing Sam Darnold's comments about "seeing ghosts" to make the Monday Night Football broadcast. Darnold said he was "seeing ghosts" — meaning struggling to read the defense and thinking players were in different places
- Kate Magdziuk discusses Kerryon Johnson's injury and advises how to react in your fantasy football leagues in today's Dose. (AP)
- ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Chris Harris Jr. isn't ready to say farewell to the season let alone his teammates.
- The addition of veteran wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders will provide 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan with infinite options, according to a member of last season's coaching staff."It's going to allow for Kyle Shanahan to open up the playbook a little more," said Nick Ferguson, a former NFL
- The Tennessee Titans re-signed defensive tackle Matt Dickerson on Tuesday. Dickerson was released along with defensive lineman Brent Urban last week so the team could add first-round pick Jeffery Simmons and linebacker Derick Roberson to their active roster ahead of Sunday's win over the Los Angeles
- Ever since the Patriots and quarterback Tom Brady agreed to a contract extension that isn't really a contract extension and Brady put his house in Boston up for sale, some have been speculating that Brady won't be back in New England next year. On Monday night, ESPN's Adam Schefter did more
- In addition to former Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith, the Jacksonville Jaguars brought back a familiar face to aid their linebacker corps on Tuesday. The team re-signed linebacker Donald Payne, who has appeared in 21 games for Jacksonville over the previous two seasons. To make room on the roster, the
- On the Ryen Russillo Podcast for The Ringer, Chris Long gave his perspective on the Eagles' drama and Carson Wentz. By Jordan Hall
Latest Yahoo! NFL Experts
- While head coach Matt LaFleur and Rodgers were confident about the Pack's direction, Rodgers’ teammates said similar things about the way LaFleur was meshing with all of them.
- Terez Paylor & Charles Robinson recap Tuesday's pair of WR trades and look at the NFL landscape one week before the trade deadline.
- Jared Goff beat out Falcons linebacker Deion Jones for a slick touchdown on Sunday.
- In this episode of Fantasy Bad Beats, Andy Behrens tells the tale of a fantasy gamer (who's been featured here before) who suffered under the non-usage of David Johnson.
- Our experts reveal their fantasy football rankings to help you fill in your FLEX position in time for Week 8 of the 2019 NFL season, when Todd Gurley will face off against the hapless Bengals.
- Our experts reveal their fantasy football rankings for the TE position in time for Week 8 of the 2019 NFL season, when Darren Waller try to start a TD streak.
- Every team’s postseason chances as we reach midseason.
- Diggs grew from sixth-round afterthought to defensive leader.
- The Chargers running back's holdout from training camp has not gone as planned.
- Our experts reveal their fantasy football rankings for the WR position in time for Week 8 of the 2019 NFL season, when Chris Godwin will be looking to keep his hot streak going.