More NFL news below.
Latest Yahoo! NFL
- The Ravens lost center Matt Skura for the season a couple of weeks ago and they've installed Patrick Makari as their new starter in the middle of the offensive line. Finding the right backup for Mekari has taken some trial and error. The team signed Jake Brendel last week, but cut him loose after
- The Packers missed the playoffs the last two seasons, which led to a coaching change this offseason and questions about how quarterback Aaron Rodgers would fare under new management. There have been bumps in the road, but the Packers have navigated them well enough to be 9-3 entering the final stretch
- The Colin Kaepernick workout worked. Sort of. The quarterback at the center of three years of controversy hasn't found employment, but one of his receivers from his recent Georgia workout has. Via Sam Fortier of the Washington Post, wide receiver Jordan Veasy (who caught the viral deep ball during
- While Tom Brady and Drew Brees pursue Peyton Manning, Devlin Hodges is chasing Ed Rubbert.
- In surprising football news, Eli Manning gets his job back as the New York Giants starting quarterback and Clay Helton will keep his head coaching job at USC in 2020. Plus, Jared has a special preview of the Cowboys vs Bears Thursday Night Football game that includes some laughs from Bears RB Tarik Cohen
- Ryan Tannehill is making the most of his second time around as a starter in the NFL. Since Tennessee made him the starter in mid-October, Tannehill is 5-1 and has helped the Titans (7-5) climb a game back of division leader Houston in the AFC South. Tannehill is second in completion percentage while
- Connor Allen breaks down tonight's game between the Bears and Cowboys as well as the latest injuries around the league in Thursday's Dose. (AP)
- We compiled a list of six major mocked drafts to show where Alabama players could wind up in next year’s NFL Draft.
- In the snapshot of how and when the Minnesota Vikings let their critical game at Seattle slip away, Xavier Rhodes was squarely in the frame. Late in the third quarter, with the Seahawks leading 20-17, Rhodes was positioned across from wide receiver David Moore. With strong safety Harrison Smith lined
- Two weeks ago, the Raiders had a 6-4 record, with only a game against the hapless (supposedly) Jets standing in the way of a showdown between a pair of 7-4 franchises in Kansas City for first place in the AFC West. Then came a 34-3 loss to the hapless (supposedly) Jets, followed by a 40-9 […]
Latest Yahoo! NFL Experts
- The 46-year-old kicker is dealing with a knee ailment and may sit out Sunday, and the report comes hours after the Colts claimed another kicker off waivers.
- Pope Francis has his very own autographed Lamar Jackson jersey.
- Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes apologizes to team, head coach Mike Zimmer for outburst vs. SeahawksXavier Rhodes apologized for his Monday night sideline outburst and acknowledged his struggles on the field.
- Shockingly, the Ravens didn't ostracize Lamar Jackson for his fumble against the 49ers.
- One of the first things to go for older QBs is the ability to throw under pressure. Keep an eye on how Brady fares when defenders are in his vicinity.
- Someone is a big fan of his teammates and opponents.
- Tua Tagovailoa's candid comments about his uncertain future — NFL or college? — actually were smart.
- Where there are winners, there must also be losers. And where there are fantasy playoff berths, there are also crushed fantasy playoff dreams. James Koh provides a list of things to do for those who didn't make the tournament.
- Kerryon Johnson will surprisingly return to the Lions after missing time with a knee injury.
- The Cowboys season is a strange one.