- The Flyers made three moves before the NHL trade deadline Monday, and did a very Flyers thing in doing so — they toed the line between giving up and showing confidence in what they've got.
- Would you trade away assets to try and make a push this spring based on what you've seen on the ice lately?
- The Flyers made a trio of moves at the trade deadline Monday that, together, paint a picture of where GM Chuck Fletcher currently sees the Flyers' organization.
- The Flyers have some slim hope this weekend of perhaps bucking the trends of the last month and a half, winning games against the Bruins and Sabres and perhaps to make it possible for Philadelphia's front office to justify not selling assets ahead of Monday's NHL trade deadline.
- Monday is rapidly approaching, which means Philadelphia Flyers’ general manager Chuck Fletcher will have some major decisions to make before the NHL Trade Deadline. A month ago, many suspected the Flyers would be buyers at this point with their sights set on bringing in a veteran defenseman to solidify the defense heading into the postseason. […]
- Following Tuesday night's loss to the Bruins, which dropped them even further down the East Division's standings, the Flyers have just three games remaining between now and Monday's trade deadline.
- It seems like every year the Flyers find themselves in the same position when the NHL trade deadline arrives, stuck somewhere between being a sure-fire buyer and no-doubt seller. And that's never an easy place to be for a general manager, trying to navigate between potential short-term additions while also attempting to maximize your team's […]
- Shockwaves were sent throughout the Delaware Valley — or at least through the segment of people who regularly wear the orange and black — on early Tuesday afternoon when the Flyers announced that they had placed homegrown defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere on waivers.
- A lot can happen in a month — just ask the Philadelphia Flyers. Heading into March following their 3-0 win over Buffalo on Feb. 28, the Flyers sat at 11-4-3 and boasted the highest winning percentage among their East Division counterparts. That seems like a long, long time ago now as the team has completely […]
- As we'll do from time to time during the 2021 NHL season, here's a look at how the future stars of Broad Street are currently performing:
This year’s NHL season will start Jan. 13. Teams will play 56 games.
Use left and right arrows near the top-left to move calendar dates ahead and back.Click here for tweets by the Flyers
Latest Yahoo! NHL
- Coverage begins at 3 p.m. ET on NBC and the NBC Sports app.
- Dmitry Orlov (Washington Capitals) with a Goal vs. Philadelphia Flyers, 04/17/2021
- Anna Dua gives her great, good and bad options in goal, including taking the Vegas duo of Marc-Andre Fleury and Robin Lehner (Gerry Thomas-USA TODAY Sports)
- Flyers goalie Carter Hart had to be scratched from his start Saturday against the Capitals. By Jordan Hall
- Longtime San Jose Sharks star, and Kings and Ducks nemesis, Patrick Marleau is on the verge of becoming the all-time NHL leader in games played.
- Penguins-Sabres coverage begins at 3 p.m. ET on NBC and the NBC Sports app.
- Detroit Red Wings game time, TV channel, radio info, score, live updates and analysis as they play the Chicago Blackhawks
- Lehner and Swayman earned shutouts Friday. Meanwhile, Colorado had three games postponed due to COVID-19 protocols, as Vancouver is poised to return. (Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports)
- Jeremy Swayman recorded his first career shutout for the Boston Bruins while Tyler Toffoli continued his great season for the Montreal Canadiens.
- (Anaheim Ducks) with a Goalie Save from Anaheim Ducks vs. Vegas Golden Knights, 04/16/2021
Latest Yahoo! NHL Experts
- With the start of fantasy hockey playoffs nearly here, let's help your team's chances of taking home a title. Here are your priority pickups.
- Let's take a look at the full fantasy hockey playoff schedule to see which players and teams have the advantage.
- Here's everything fantasy hockey managers need to know before we get to Monday's NHL trade deadline.
- Now that Eric Staal is now longer shacked to the Buffalo Sabres, he's one of our key waiver wire pickups this week.
- Let's check out fantasy hockey's risers and fallers for this week of NHL action.
- Pavelich as committed to a mental health treatment center at the time.
- Here's everything you need to know heading into the new week of Fantasy Hockey.
- We're heading into the stretch run of the NHL season. Here are our waiver wire pickups of the week.
- Check out which of your fantasy hockey players are skating high or riding low this week.
- Here's everything you need to know for the upcoming week of Fantasy Hockey.