The Phillies’ schedule starts April 1. Use left and right arrows near the top-left to move calendar dates ahead and back.
- Phillies' No. 11 prospect plates three runs in support of hurler McArthur
- Long introduced by Phillies on Wednesday after spending last 4 years with Nationals
Latest Yahoo! MLB
- Jose Altuve and the Astros prepare to square off against Freddie Freeman and the Braves in the World Series on this edition of FastCast
- Dave Roberts has another year left on his contract, but the Dodgers manager is hoping and expecting to work out an extension with the team.
- SNY personality John Jastremski details an early 2021 bet he made for the Braves to win the World Series at 1000 to 1 odds. He now stands 4 wins away from an incredible payday! Will he be able to cash in? Stay tuned!
- The Los Angeles Dodgers have a lot of work to do this off-season after many of their stars will become free agents following the World Series.
- An offensive clinic by Eddie Rosario powered the Atlanta Braves past the Los Angeles Dodgers and on to their first World Series since 1999.
- Walker Buehler struggled in his Game 6 start against the Atlanta Braves, eventually leading to the Dodgers elimination from the postseason.
- Houston Astros manager Dusty Baker announced that Framber Valdez will get the ball in Game 1 of the Fall Classic against the Atlanta Braves.
- My antipathy to the Dodgers has been a source of pride and loyalty, the kind from which it's hard to walk away, especially when it comes weighted with heritage and blood.
- Yankees' Brett Gardner wanted to loosen up Gerrit Cole after MLB's crack down on foreign substances. It didn't go right.
- Former National League rivals Atlanta Braves and Houston Astros match up in a historic World Series matchup.
Latest Yahoo! MLB Experts
- The Cardinals are going in-house to replace Mike Shildt.
- Albert Pujols may have played his final MLB game.
- Atlanta's World Series run was sparked by a series of under-the-radar moves that showed the team was refusing to give up on 2021.
- The Braves will take on the Houston Astros in the World Series next week.
- The Dodgers scratched their ace for Game 6.
- Tritt has said that vaccine mandates are "discriminatory."
- Boo them and tweet trash can emojis if you'd like. The Astros are prepared for their role on baseball's biggest stage.
- The Astros are headed to their third World Series in five years.
- The 37-year-old ace's arm has reportedly not bounced back after heavy usage in the playoffs.
- The Dodgers rolled over the Braves 11-2 on Thursday night to force a Game 6 in the NLCS.