- New book looks back at the life and career of the Hall of Famer
- First round begins June 10 at 7 ET; televised live on MLB Network, ESPN
- Highlights in the career of the game's greatest slugging third baseman
- The Phillies made an early exit from MLB Dream Bracket 2, as the 1980 squad fell to the '60 Pirates in seven games on Thursday and the 2008 club lost to the ’04 Cardinals in six games on Friday.
More MLB news below.Tweets by Phillies
Latest Yahoo! MLB
- A late-night counter-proposal from the players to the league opens the door for the option.
- Major League Baseball players ignored claims by clubs that they need to take additional pay cuts, instead proposing they receive a far higher percentage of salaries and a commit to a longer schedule as part of a counteroffer to start the coronavirus-delayed season. Players proposed a 114-game regular season Sunday, up from 82 in management's […]
- The proposal calls for more games and the option for players to opt out of playing altogether.
- Sean Doolittle says Nationals players will cover pay cuts scheduled for organization’s minor leaguersReductions in weekly pay for minor-leaguers has been a touchy issue for the league during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The negotiations to get MLB to start the 2020 season continue.
- The players are asking for a 114-game regular season from late June until Oct. 31. The proposal also includes the potential for salary deferrals in case of a canceled postseason.
- For more than 50 years, Dusty Baker has been spitting during baseball games all over the country.
- The Dodgers and Angels are among at least eight MLB teams to increase baseball activities in the last week at their home stadiums and spring training sites.
- The Nationals are reportedly giving a pay cut in June to the players remaining in their minor-league system.
- The White Sox ended the month of May on a high note in our MLB The Show sim.
Latest Yahoo! MLB Experts
- For baseball not make to this season work when everyone else is making this work would be a breathtaking level of arrogance.
- The decision to support the money lost by minor leaguers was unanimous among Nationals players, per their closer.
- Major League Baseball has received a counterproposal from the players union that calls for a longer regular season that would run through October.
- Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez reportedly looking for new partners in bid to buy Mets.
- Royals GM Dayton Moore offers refreshing explanation as to why team is standing behind minor leaguers.
- David Price is helping minor-league players get by.
- Derek Jeter, Barry Bonds, Randy Johnson — let's see what you know about the 2000s.
- Athletes are using their platform to share their continuing anger about the death of George Floyd and the subsequent riots.
- Andrew Church had some choice words for the Mets organization after it released him and many others on Thursday.
- Jailed Pirates pitcher Felipe Vazquez faces new porn charge involving minor on top of 24 previous felony chargesOfficials in St. Louis have added another sex charge to Felipe Vazquez's rap sheet.