RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/rss-feed`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html`
Latest Yahoo! Soccer
- Gleaming football stadiums built for the Asian Cup may turn into "white elephants" after China withdrew as hosts, experts say, with President Xi Jinping's World Cup dreams more remote than ever.
- Four of Europe's top five leagues come to a conclusion this weekend, with plenty still to be decided and the Premier League and Serie A titles still up for grabs.
- La Liga's three-way relegation battle will be decided on Sunday as Granada, Mallorca and Cadiz all fight to avoid the drop, with just a single point between them.
- As the football world prepares to head to Qatar in six months' time, this World Cup is set to bookend the era in which Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have been the sport's two pre-eminent players.
- AFP Sport runs the rule over the eight stadiums which will host matches at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar from November 21 to December 18:
- The Women's Champions League used to take pride of place in Lyon's trophy cabinet, and on Saturday the leading French side will hope to reclaim the title when they face holders Barcelona in the final in Turin (kick-off 1700 GMT).
- Two of France's great footballing institutions stand on the brink of relegation from Ligue 1 with Bordeaux and Saint-Etienne sitting in the bottom two before Saturday's final matches of the season.
- Shannon Boxx, Christie Pearce Rampone, Linda Hamilton headline National Soccer Hall of Fame induction ceremonyFormer U.S. Women’s National Team players Shannon Boxx, Linda Hamilton and Christie Pearce Rampone headline the National Soccer Hall of Fame's Class of '22.
- Watch all the goals from Matchweek 37 of the 2021-22 Premier League season.
- Thomas Tuchel shared his thoughts after Chelsea's 1-1 stalemate against Leicester City.
Latest Yahoo! Soccer Experts
- For the first time, women will be refereeing at the men's World Cup.
- Man City and Liverpool are separated by a point at the top of the table with a game to go while Everton needs three points over its final two games to stay up.
- They knew their worth and they stood firm, even as their fight got messy and contentious. It won't happen overnight, but their new CBA will likely revolutionize women's sports.
- The star Lyon and Norwegian striker will take part in the Women's Champions League final on Saturday and the women's Euro in July, further platforms for her to champion respect, investment and accountability in the sport.
- Billy Sharp was knocked violently to the ground as fans celebrated Nottingham Forest's win over Sheffield United on Tuesday.
- Lionel Messi to MLS isn't happening just yet.
- "There are people out there in the same space as me that may not feel comfortable revealing their sexuality. I just want to tell them that you don’t have to change who you are, or how you should be."
- The EPL's weekend slate starts on Sunday as Chelsea and Liverpool play for the FA Cup title on Saturday.
- If you think the Citizens will beat Wolves on Wednesday afternoon you should bet Man City to win the league before its odds get even shorter.
- The video game will still be an uber-popular video game, but it will no longer carry its uber-popular name, FIFA.