RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/rss-feed`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html`
Latest Yahoo! Soccer
- The Norwegian had been under fire thanks to a 2W-1D-4L stretch heading into Wednesday's game; Reports say Solskjaer booed walking into the halftime tunnel.
- Kai Havertz came in for Romelu Lukaku in the 23rd minute and Callum Hudson-Odoi took the place of Timo Werner just before halftime.
- Juventus also won to stay ahead of Chelsea in its group, while Villarreal beat Young Boys 4-1 to keep Manchester United's group messy and tight.
- Leroy Sane struck twice in the second half to inspire Bayern Munich to a 4-0 win at Benfica on Wednesday, as the German giants maintained their perfect record in the Champions League group stage this season.
- Dejan Kulusevski struck with the decisive late goal to give Juventus a 1-0 win at Zenit Saint Petersburg on Wednesday which puts them within touching distance of the Champions League last 16.
- Yeremi Pino and Gerard Moreno scored as Villarreal defeated Young Boys 4-1 in Switzerland on Wednesday to record their first Champions League group stage victory in 13 years.
- Thomas Tuchel confirmed Chelsea face a period without Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner after the Champions League holders were rocked by their forwards' injury problems in Wednesday's 4-0 win against Malmo.
- Manchester United needed another Champions League fightback finished off by Cristiano Ronaldo as they came from two goals down to beat Atalanta 3-2 at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
- Ansu Fati has extended his contract with Barcelona until 2027, the club announced on Wednesday, shortly after their 1-0 victory over Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.
- FIFA is set to make the 2022 World Cup finals tournament draw in Qatar on April 1 – with two of the qualifying teams still unknown because of delays.
Latest Yahoo! Soccer Experts
- Players from the sides alerted medical staff to an emergency in the stands, self-pausing their Premier League match.
- Spirit players called on Steve Baldwin to sell the team earlier this month following scandals in Washington and across the league.
- Thursday's evacuation was the latest in an ongoing exodus of women athletes fleeing in fear of violence from the Taliban.
- Myriad teams have key players returning from international duty. Some may not play this weekend.
- Weah didn't even know he'd start Wednesday's qualifier against Costa Rica until minutes before kickoff. He ended winning it.
- Liverpool women's team, Sheffield United lock arms in support of NWSL players after Paul Riley scandalThe Liverpool women's team and Sheffield United support protests by NWSL players.
- MLS said that Felipe Hernandez self-reported his bets after he said he feared for his personal safety due to the money he owed.
- Two months ago, Ricardo Pepi wasn't a USMNT player. Now he's the biggest reason they'll likely qualify for the World Cup.
- Newcastle fans are rejoicing, and at a level of rejoicing that only British soccer fans can achieve.
- “Players will join together in solidarity at the center circle for one minute in recognition of the six years it took for Mana, Sinead and all those who fought for too long to be heard."