RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/rss-feed`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html`
Latest Yahoo! Soccer
- Werder Bremen on Sunday sacked head coach Florian Kohfeldt and replaced him with club legend Thomas Schaaf for their final league game this season after the club slipped into the bottom three of the Bundesliga.
- North Korea have pulled out of next month's qualifying matches for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, the Asian Football Confederation said Sunday.
- It's the first road victory this season for Portland.
- The Black-and-Reds are trying to get back to .500 with their matchup against Orlando.
- Leicester players Hamza Choudhury and Wesley Fofana showed support for the Palestinians after winning the FA Cup final on Saturday.
- Spanish media claimed early Sunday that Zinedine Zidane has already told his players that he intends to quit as coach at the end of the season.
- Juan Cuadrado scored twice, including a late penalty, as Juventus beat Inter Milan 3-2 to keep their Champions League hopes alive on Saturday in a game where three spot kicks were awarded and both teams finished a man down.
- Julian Araujo, 19, showed just why United States men's national team fans are thrilled he's putting on their shirt from youth level to the senior level.
- Sebastian Lletget and Javier "Chicharito" Hernández each score a goal as new coach Greg Vanney's influence on the Galaxy continues to reap rewards.
- Wembley Stadium came alive with the largest sports crowd in England since the coronavirus pandemic hit on Saturday as 22,000 spectators descended on the home of English football to witness Leicester lift the FA Cup for the first time.
Latest Yahoo! Soccer Experts
- The closest any American had come before was another goalkeeper back in 2007.
- Manchester City wins its fifth Premier League title behind Pep Guardiola's latest reinvention of the sportManchester United's loss to Leicester on Tuesday sealed City's crown, but it was won long before that thanks to Guardiola.
- The stars scored the goals and the cutting edge remained with the Galaxy, who still haven't lost to LAFC at home.
- Zahavi's wife and young children were tied up and gagged after robbers gained entry to their Amsterdam home.
- An important lesson from his mom, a gold medal-winning Russian basketball player, inspired Ovechkin to invest.
- Sacramento isn't getting an NWSL expansion team after all.
- No American male has ever played in a UEFA Champions League final. On May 29 in Istanbul, two figure to have the chance to change that.
- Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona, and AC Milan are reportedly refusing to decommit from the Super League and could face serious discipline.
- Olivia Moultrie turned professional at the age of 13, but has been in limbo ever since because of age rules.
- Barcelona barbecue hosted by Lionel Messi under investigation for potential COVID-19 protocol violationsA team-building gesture might backfire for Lionel Messi and Barcelona.