- People love RSS because it lets you to aggregate in one place all the topics and information you care about. No more zigzagging. People also love RSS because of its control and transparency. It is not a feed that tries to manipulate and monetize your attention. It is a feed that feeds your mind and […]
- As part of the redesign of the Left Navigation bar, we are going to change the theme system on the Web to be more consistent with the theming on mobile: offering users the choice between a white theme and a dark theme. Here is a preview of what the dark theme might look like And […]
- Some of the sources you follow in Feedly are broader than the topics and trends you care about. That additional noise can add up and become overwhelming or result in you wasting precious time. We believe that noise is the enemy and we have been building a new Leo skill called Mute Filters to let […]
- The team is exploring a new design for the Feedly navigation bar. Here is a quick tour so that you can let us know what you think of the upcoming changes! More visible Add Content (+) The profile and add content are now more visible in a left band. Teams users will also be able […]
- Do you need to keep up with the latest vulnerabilities and threats but do not have the time to read all your security feeds? We can help. In 2018, fifteen thousand vulnerabilities were discovered, the number of exploits doubled and more than four security articles were published every minute. Keeping up with all these trends […]
- One million Feedly users rely on Feedly Mini to quickly add new sources to their feeds and save essential articles to their boards. Saving insightful articles to your boards allows you to share and shine with your team and train Leo. The more articles you save to a board, the greater the accuracy of Leo’s […]
- We pushed Leo 0.5 to a limited beta in early March and collected lots of interesting feedback. The team is listening and crunching through all that feedback and adapting Leo to improve UI/UX as well as the relevance of the underlying machine learning models. Here is a summary of the changes we are pushing out […]
- Sometimes you want to follow high volume publications like The Verge, NY Times, or VentureBeat because you trust them, but you are only interested in narrower topics, trends, or mentions. Reducing noise and information overload is a problem we care passionately about. We have been working over the last 12 months on a new feature […]
- We love the Web because it is an open and distributed network that offers everyone the freedom and control to publish and follow what matters to them. We also love the web because it has enabled a new generation of content creators (Ben Thompson, Bruce Schneier, Tina Eisenberg, Seth Godin, Maria Popova, etc.). Those independent […]
- Feedly Labs has been a really interesting experience for us because it has helped us get a deeper understanding of who the Feedly community is and how we can better serve you going forward. One of the insights we learned last fall is that the community seems to care deeply about typography. Based on that […]
More college football news below.
This season’s first game will be on Aug. 31. Click “Look for more” until the schedule shows up.Tweets by Temple_FB
Latest Yahoo! College Football
- GLENDALE, Ariz. — This is not even a story about Kyler Murray’s long-term future, or to speculate about whether, when he’s 35, he might try to take a shot in the twilight at roaming center field for the A’s, his drafting team in baseball. He can’t know the future now, so it’s futile to speculate on
- Former NFL running back Cedric Benson, one of the most prolific rushers in NCAA and University of Texas history, has died in a motorcycle accident in Texas. Benson's attorney, Sam Bassett, said Austin law enforcement told him that Benson was killed in the wreck Saturday night. Benson was a key
- Mark Lindquist breaks down the big bad SEC West, with Alabama out for revenge and Auburn and LSU looking to spoil the fun. (Getty Images)
- WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — Jamie Newman will begin the season as Wake Forest's starting quarterback.
- CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina coach Mack Brown says true freshman quarterback Sam Howell will start working with the first-team offense in preseason practices.
- Despite running for 1,053 yards and 10 touchdowns, J.K. Dobbins says last season was a frustrating personal failure. ''I didn't make defenses fear me as I should,'' the Ohio State tailback said while vowing to bounce back in 2019. Platooning with Mike Weber, Dobbins averaged 4.6
- Sonny Dykes has spent most of his career coaching and recruiting football players in his home state of Texas and around the South. When he became a head coach in the Pac-12, he found an unfamiliar environment at some high school games in California. On the business side, college football has become
- College football is a chalky sport. Or Washington State fans, whose team went into the regular-season finale with a chance to play for the Pac-12 title. Or fans of Syracuse, understandably fired up about finishing second to Clemson in the ACC Atlantic.
- Clemson continues to be a program on a roll in South Carolina – and with recruits in states across the country.
- The Tigers are implementing a spread offense to go with their ferocious defense. Is this the year they'lll topple Alabama in the SEC West?
Latest Yahoo! College Sports Experts
- LSU is implementing a spread offense to go with its ferocious defense. Is this the year the Tigers can topple Alabama in the SEC West?
- The Liberty coach said the infection was discovered after doctors determined his pain was from more than a herniated disc.
- The rumored "Hard Knocks"-style college football show on HBO is coming to fruition.
- The Wolverines have never been to the Big Ten Championship Game. Is 2019 the year?
- Tennessee joins Arkansas, LSU, Missouri, Texas A&M and Vanderbilt as SEC schools that sell alcohol at football games.
- Former Ohio State quarterback Tate Martell will take reps at wide receiver for the Hurricanes.
- Ali'i Niumatalolo, a junior in 2019, has been a special teams contributor for the Utes in the past two seasons.
- Coach Billy Napier is encouraging all of his players on scholarship to donate $50 to the athletic department's scholarship fund.
- Texas took a massive leap forward in Year 2 under Tom Herman but will have to rely on a young defense to top Oklahoma for the Big 12 crown in 2019.
- David Jager has reportedly been on paid administrative leave from Michigan State football since March 2018.